sexta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2010

Mind

Today I'm writing in English, don't asked me why, try to ask me why not. But what should I write about? About my poor mind? Or my sliced heart? Hum...that's a hard choice, maybe I'll stick for the first one. Think with me. Nothing is coming to my mind like it uses to.
Minds, do we all have them? I don't think so, otherwise how could we be fooled by the guys who claim to have the power, just because they say so (aka. governments). How can we function as a country when we are so full of fear of loosing everything (by the way that means a tiny room in a criminal neighborhood, the rest we can't loose as we no longer have it). have you noticed that as soon as you're born they make you feel small, by giving you nothing instead of it all (unless, of course if you are a son of a ... rich man).
So because my mind as been took a long ago, I'm not going to say much more today...at least for now. So lets just clap our hands for the president who is sinking us in this deep black hole and pray not to loose our most valuable thing: our ability to thing by our own minds.

2 comentários:

  1. We all have mind, unfortunately some use for good things, others for bad things. Is it for bad things? Or it's the lazy way to not work out the brain? World is difficulty? Yeah, but thanks to people with lazy mind.
    Well, I'll join you. Clapping my hands and I hope more people join the cause. We are a disunited population, that's our problem, a problem as bigger as mind.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. we still have the straight to think with our own minds hopefully... oh just one more thing i'm the old owner of the blog "life is a mistery" now i have this one... hope you still visiting ;)

    ResponderEliminar