sexta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2010

Chasing Fireflies

Fireflies, those weird creatures that can be really ugly and disgusting at daylight, but at the same time are gorgeous in the dark.
As them, I am ugly when I’m with other people, but I glow when I’m alone in my wonderland; everyone that knows me sees two different people: me the entertainer, and me the writer.
They glow during nighttime, just like I use to do, creating a show that everyone should be able to watch. It’s like if someone else takes control of my head and thoughts and creates this texts.
I consider myself very similar to those small bugs.
Like them, I´m soft and if someone squeezes me I blow up, and there goes all I have inside of me.
But there’s a huge difference between me and fireflies: instead of glowing like they do, I make other people glow, because I care too much for other people, sometimes, too much.
It’s a shame that there are some of those people chasing all types of fireflies just for fun and with the purpose of squashing them.
I was able to fly away, but I got injured.

4 comentários:

  1. Deste bom uso ao inglês, gostei bastante :)
    O teu texto está lindo...Nem sempre quem nós fazemos brilhar não dá de todo valor, mas é assim :\


    Continua, gosto dos teus textos ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sabes bem meu puto, lá tive de ir ao jsjdsnd ver disto .

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Na escuridão um ponto de luz é um consolo.
    Um conjunto deles um espectáculo.
    Ser o orquestrador disso tudo é um orgulho.

    Excelente texto, adorei!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. O facto de te preocupares demasiado em fazer brilhar as pessoas que gostas, por vezes, poderá ofuscar o teu próprio brilho.

    Lembra-te sempre de continuar a brilhar, e verás que um dia serás capaz de voar para outros lugares :)

    ResponderEliminar